Video Consultation Service
We´ll get through Covid-19!
• No need to travel.
• No unnecessary waiting.
• Unlimited by geographical borders.
• No intermediary platforms: directly between you and your lawyer.
• Multiplatform videoconferencing from your smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC. Platforms: FaceTime (iOS/macOS system), Skype, Microsoft Team and Google Hangouts. If you use another platform, we adapt to it.
• With the possibility of meeting in person as well (when the confinement decreed as a consequence of the Covid-19 crisis ends).
• Our engagement as lawyers will be the same as if you had a regular consultation in our office: we will listen to you, we will ask you for the background of the matter, we will value the information you provide us, we will issue a preliminary judgment and we will offer you an alternative, solution or response, as the case may be, together with sending a summary via email of our conclusions and recommendations.
WE OFFER VIDEO CONSULTATION FOR THE PURPOSE OF VISUAL COLLABORATION AND DIALOGUE. THERE WILL BE NO EXCHANGE OF FILES DURING THE VIDEOCONFERENCE.
How does it work?
1. Choose the type of consultation you are looking for, from the following:
– Preliminary 30-minute consultation.
– Preliminary 60-minute consultation.
– Follow-up consultation after the first consultation.
– Immediate, urgent consultation.
2. Propose the day and time slot of your choice for the video consultation.
3. Send us an email at email@example.com and indicate your selection for points 1 and 2 above. We recommend that you also tell us the reason for your consultation (for example, what to do regarding the unauthorized dissemination on the internet of an intimate video, what are the principal clauses of a shareholders’ agreement, how to protect a trade secret, how to carry out judicial foreclosure of bitcoins, etc.), send us a copy of a relevant recent document, etc. to take better advantage of the consultation. For security and privacy reasons, files will not be exchanged via Skype, WhatsApp or Telegram, so you should only use the indicated email. In response to your email, we will send you a message with the price to pay for the consultation, the method of payment (bank transfer, TransferWise, Stripe or Paypal, whichever suits you best) and the tentative date and time of the consultation.
If you are a non-profit organization or company that is currently working to deal directly with Covid-19, we will not charge you for the consultation. We want to help all those who are contributing to overcome this health crisis. Thank you!
4. Make the corresponding payment.
5. Once the payment is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with the date and time of the video consultation and as well as instructions for the call (we will send you the Skype ID, the FaceTime number or the Zoom access code, as appropriate).