Optimize your business on the Internet in compliance with the legal framework.
Do you want to be sure you’re doing well? We can help you. We are business lawyers, we are digital lawyers.
What’s going on?
The digital world is a reality. Around us, more and more companies approach their customers, link with their suppliers, establish alliances and, in general, reduce their transaction costs thanks to e-Business solutions. In a globalized market with vertiginous changes, incorporating information and communication technologies into business decisions is essential.
Making e-Business, in a nutshell, means aligning business processes of companies to the Internet. But this is not as simple as designing a web page or installing a software package. It requires knowledge and experience on the Internet, use the appropriate technological tools and comply with the essential legal requirements (especially on data protection, electronic commerce, advertising, electronic signature, etc.). In addition, it has the appropriate legal advice on corporate matters. capital, unfair competition, intellectual property law, electronic commerce, electronic signature, prevention of money laundering and commercial contracting, in order to optimize the expected results.
Business activities e-Business
When we talk about e-Business or an electronic business, it does not necessarily refer to a strictly technological company but to a business of any nature that uses new technologies, and especially, information and communication technologies, to improve their processes and management.
The advantages offered by developing a business in e-Business format are innumerable: business is usually carried out in real time, which speeds up the collection of invoices, facilitates full knowledge of the customers, reduces the cost of acquisition of the customers for the effect of the network economy, there is no geographical limit of action since the market is anywhere in the world, the service can be offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, it is not necessary to have an establishment physical customer service, etc.
What legal problems and risks can you find with?
E-business as a way of doing business has clear legal implications and can be affected by various legal risks, among which the following should be mentioned:
- Ignorance of the obligations and responsibilities assumed by the service providers of the information society.
- Platforms of collaborative economy that violate the legislation of transport, tourism, labor, deontology, etc.
- Violation of legislation on consumers and users.
- Ignorance of the regulations on electronic trust services.
- Ignorance about the regulation of online gambling.
- Non-compliance with personal data protection regulations.
- Ignorance of advertising regulations.
- Non-compliance with the unfair competition regulations.
- Lack of expertise in the negotiation, design and closing of commercial contracts.
What services do we offer you from Algoritmo Legal?
We offer you personalized and high quality legal advice in order to be able to start up, develop and grow your e-Business with security and tranquility:
- Legal advice on online marketing (SEO, email marketing, advertising, etc.).
- Design and founding of digital franchises.
- Legal advice to collaborative economy platforms.
- Participation in Due Diligence operations.
- Design and planning of initial public offering (IPOs).
- Negotiation, design and development of all types of commercial contracts.
- Legal advice on the prevention of money laundering.